Face Roller and Gua Sha are a legend in Chinese medicine and beauty rituals due to their concerns of premature ageing being caused by poor blood circulation. These two beautiful gems will definitely improve your skin. Stimulate blood flow and collagen production, as well as aiding lymphatic drainage and calming puffiness and
inflammation for a sculpted, toned and lifted complexion.
Natural Rose Quartz Crystals
- Due to natural formations in the crystal, each tool will be unique. Color will vary slightly from the picture that is listed.
- Some crystals may contain dark spots, which are carbon deposits and make the crystal more unique.
- Handle with care!! Rose Quartz is a 100% natural stone and is fragile.
- Solid strong Zinc Alloy continuous frame with Rose Gold plated.
Smooth and Noise-Free Roller Design
- Silicone insertions installed inside our rollers keeps it rolling smooth, without any sticking and squeaking.
- Enjoy a quiet and smoothing face massage.
How to use:
Cleanse the skin thoroughly and follow with a treatment mist. Dispense 5-10 drops
of your favorite facial oil or serum into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together to
warm the oil or serum and press to apply it all over your face and neck. This will help
the facial tool glide across the skin easily.
1. Use the Roller in an upward and outward motion, working from your neck towards
the forehead. Make sure to use it at least 5-10 minutes per time.
2. Small roller is good for eye area, nose and chin.
Tips: Place the roller in the refrigerator before use for extra cooling effects. Very good for relieving inflammation and sinus relief!
1. Hold the Gua Sha tools at a 45-degree angle to the skin.
2. Start at bottom of your ear, sweep down your neck, move downward to your
3. Gently glide from the center of your forehead out, wiggling once your get to the
4. Gently glide from the side of your nose out to the temple and up to hairline to lift
the eyes and brow. Wiggling once you get to the hairline.
5. Start from the side your mouth and go up and under your cheekbone toward ear.
6. Using small tip end, glide over your jawbone. Start at middle of your chin and
sweep along your jaw toward your earlobe.
7. Use small tip end, gently glide from the beginning of your brow downward to your
nostril along your nose side.
8.repeating each stroke 5-10 times.
- Stop using gua sha if your skin has wounds, sensitivity or inflammation.
- Not recommended for people taking blood thinners.
- Do not use gua sha to scrape the abdomen, waist and sacrum during pregnancy.
Wash with a bit of mild, natural soap and water and lay flat to dry.
Set out in moonlight to recharge and re-energize the crystal occasionally.
Store in our custom pouch